Rollies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollies?

Anyone else smoke roll up cigs? I've got back into it, pre prepared packs of 20 cost way to much these days and a pack of Players Gold Leaf consisting of 12.5g of tobacco, 50 rolling papers costs £3.59 at my local garage/shop - and they last longer all in all. I also bought a pack of 150 filter tips, you get 6 tips in a tube and you can pack a few in with the carton of Gold Leaf as the packaging for that is like a normal fag pack...I also enjoy the actual rolling up bit.

Re: Rollies?

I can remember the first cig I puffed on was a No6.............'poor man's fags' as they were called where I lived.

Comment

Ugh! Vile little things

Comment

I used to smoke Regal King Size. Then I switched to Marlboro Lights. Then I stopped smoking 6 years ago. I'd never smoke rollies. They remind me if old men and tramps! If I still smoked I'd stop before I resorted to smoke rollies.
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Never smoked rollies but when at school i tried various types of ciggies.
          thing was they hurt my throareal bad so i stopped and never started again.

Did try cigars hamlet to be exact.
          they where much nicer but very expensive.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Rollies were the last things I smoked as tailor mades became too expensive.Rollies were smoked for about 10 years.Finally gave up about 4 years ago totally after smoking between 40-50 a day...with no filters.Didn't see much of a pay rise as I hit unemployment at about the same time.Apart from them,in the early days when packets of 20 were under £1.00 and 10's were less then 70p I pretty much smoked everything that was going.It was all about money why I went from tailor mades to rollies before giving up.Don't miss smoking anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X