This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing tv shows with people

I was wondering if there is a trading forum here on the MB where we can share things that are not available for sale in the shops? I have lots of things I would gladly share with peoples.
    - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
    - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Re: Sharing tv shows with people

Such as?
    Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Well I have a whole massive list of things ranging from shows all about nostalgic things, comedy, music, documentary, all sorts. I used to belong to a trading forum ages ago, but the owner closed it down, just as I was in the swing of collecting, the cheek! a lot of the things I have were transferred to DVD from VHS tapes - before my DVR packed in - and a lot are digital, clear copies of shows, but lots of things to share with people who are interested in trades.
      - Rik Mayall Fanpage On Facebook
      - My retro Youtube channel.

Come Join The Fun!

Comment

i have loads of vhs tapes hundreds of them id be willing to lend one or two at a time for a few days.

films that are hard to find,that have not yet got a dvd release.

to be fair i prefer the old tapes i have vhs and betamax tapes as well as 2 vhs players and a beta machine.

Originally posted by the-peoples-poet View Post
        Well I have a whole massive list of things ranging from shows all about nostalgic things, comedy, music, documentary, all sorts. I used to belong to a trading forum ages ago, but the owner closed it down, just as I was in the swing of collecting, the cheek! a lot of the things I have were transferred to DVD from VHS tapes - before my DVR packed in - and a lot are digital, clear copies of shows, but lots of things to share with people who are interested in trades.
        Last edited by darren; 22-08-2012, 12:46.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Trading of videos/dvd or any other copyrighted media is not allowed on the forum, sorry.
          The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
          X