Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films have you been watching lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What films have you been watching lately..

Gideon of Scotland Yard 1957

In The City of Silvya 2007

Comment

Caught Gideon a few days back after recording it off Sky. Good film.

Have enjoyed a few from John Mills recently, A Vicious Circle, Town on Trial (a fantastic b/w who-dunnit) and Scott of Antarctic. Still to watch Cottage to Let. These b/w films pop up during the day on Channel 4 so well worth a hunt through the TV guide.

Other films I've seen and enjoyed are Dial M for Murder (spent ages ignoring it but when I finally sat down to watch i thought it was excellent), Pretty in Pink (teenage angst watched many years after the event!), and Trouble in Store, with the wonderful and much missed Norman Wisdom.

Comment

James Bond - On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Comment

Originally posted by scooby365 View Post
          Caught Gideon a few days back after recording it off Sky. Good film.

Have enjoyed a few from John Mills recently, A Vicious Circle, Town on Trial (a fantastic b/w who-dunnit) and Scott of Antarctic. Still to watch Cottage to Let. These b/w films pop up during the day on Channel 4 so well worth a hunt through the TV guide.

Other films I've seen and enjoyed are Dial M for Murder (spent ages ignoring it but when I finally sat down to watch i thought it was excellent), Pretty in Pink (teenage angst watched many years after the event!), and Trouble in Store, with the wonderful and much missed Norman Wisdom.
          I love britiish films of 50s and 60s dont make them like they used to

From Russia with love 1964 re run of Bond films on each sunday next week is Goldfinger

Comment

doctor dolittle
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Starsky & Hutch the movie on saturday

Harry Brown last night

and tonight i might watch come play with me or cool it carol

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr and Jude Law)

Comment

the bell of hell 1973
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Johnny english

Comment

hand of death 1963

only an hour but very good

Comment

The Maggie 1954

Comment

Black Caesar, Faceless, Run & Kill, The Dead & The Deadly, Queen Of Black Magic, A Bullet For The General, Rats - Nights Of Terror, Terror Express, Night Of The Bloody Apes, The Bionic Boy, The Beast Of The Yellow Night, Bloody Moon, Deep Red, G.B.H, Exposé, Suffer Little Children, Death Wish 2, Switchblade Sisters, Blood Beach, Deranged, Equinox, Blackenstein, & believe it or not, a few others that I can't remember.

As you may be able to tell, work has been incredibly quiet this last week so I have watched a minimum of 3 movies each day, some days 4, & 5 on Thursday !!!
                          Bit of a crazy binge I know, but I very much enjoyed it, although I did consume a large amount of unhealthy products during the 7 days.
                          But it has to be a personal best for most films watched in a week, even compared to when I used to write film reviews.
                          If this week is as quiet I might try to break my record.

And yes, I am aware that a fair few of those flicks are rather obscure, that's how I like 'em !

Comment

i know most of them faceless is franco also has miss munro in it.
                            nights of terror with peter bark

i love obscure.
                            wizard of mars 1965
                            stendahl syndrome 1996

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
                            Black Caesar, Faceless, Run & Kill, The Dead & The Deadly, Queen Of Black Magic, A Bullet For The General, Rats - Nights Of Terror, Terror Express, Night Of The Bloody Apes, The Bionic Boy, The Beast Of The Yellow Night, Bloody Moon, Deep Red, G.B.H, Exposé, Suffer Little Children, Death Wish 2, Switchblade Sisters, Blood Beach, Deranged, Equinox, Blackenstein, & believe it or not, a few others that I can't remember.

As you may be able to tell, work has been incredibly quiet this last week so I have watched a minimum of 3 movies each day, some days 4, & 5 on Thursday !!!
                            Bit of a crazy binge I know, but I very much enjoyed it, although I did consume a large amount of unhealthy products during the 7 days.
                            But it has to be a personal best for most films watched in a week, even compared to when I used to write film reviews.
                            If this week is as quiet I might try to break my record.

And yes, I am aware that a fair few of those flicks are rather obscure, that's how I like 'em !

Comment

Cloudy with chance of meat balls 2
                              We took kids pictures see this at weekend was good lol

Comment

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters

Comment

Working...
                                X