Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "private message" emails

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    It happens every single year from about October until just after Christmas. Every place gets spammy as hell unless there's a lot of up to date things to prevent them from signing up.
    You have to be careful with mobile phones & land lines because we have had them trying to get through but we just ignore them they have weird numbers like 00000000 or 979779999 etc we have reported it to BT they are investigating the situation with loads of complaints from customers.They maybe based here or somewhere in India and they keep on bugging you best thing to ignore them

Comment

Unsolicited phone calls get picked up, answered and then put down instantly. I don't have time for that.

Comment

Unsolicited phone calls get picked up, answered and then put down instantly. I don't have time for that.
        Wind them up for wasting our time.

Comment

It happens every single year from about October until just after Christmas. Every place gets spammy as hell unless there's a lot of up to date things to prevent them from signing up.
          One thing that would help stop spam is email activation when you register.
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I dont open unless i know its one off u ppl on here
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
            X