Deal or No Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deal or No Deal

Anybody a fan of this show.I watch it sometimes now but a couple of years ago I used to watch it daily

Has anyone or know of anybody that has applied or been on the dream factory.

Would you deal or gamble until the end?

If I had a good board with the high reds still in play,then I might play on

But if the high reds are taking out and the penny still in play I would take the best offer from the banker.

I would be mortified after a month if I had the penny to take home

Re: Deal or No Deal

I've watched it a few times but never really understood it. I don't see where any skill/knowledge comes into it. Personally as soon as I won a decent amount I would be off like a shot !!

Comment

I agree with Cooldeepblue; when it is a decent amount, say £20k odd, I'd take it
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Snap
        Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        I agree with Cooldeepblue; when it is a decent amount, say £20k odd, I'd take it
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
          Snap
          Some who have gone to the final box which had a 1p in then got box 23 and ended up with nothing

I would deal with a decent offer would not like to go home with a blue box amount

Comment

Working...
          X