Hay Fever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hay Fever

Anyone suffer from Hay Fever.It only started with myself around 10 years ago,I take a tablet when needed.A good tip is vaseline under the eyelids & nostrils.I had it bad last night came inside from the garden after a warm sunny day.My nose was running then my eyes started streaming I can deal with the nose and sneezing thing,but cannot tolerate runny eyes.I washed them out with optrex,had to shut the blinds & curtains because I couldnt stand the light even with prescription sunglasses on.So I went to bed early.Ok this morning taken a tablet.Going to try cucumber next time unfortunately didnt have any.

Any tips for runny sore eyes relief?

Re: Hay Fever

Sorry for you Ameth, But the good news is it does only seem to last 15 years.
    Mine stopped this year, almost 15 years to the day

Comment

Originally posted by DSCOMAN View Post
      Sorry for you Ameth, But the good news is it does only seem to last 15 years.
      Mine stopped this year, almost 15 years to the day
      Only 5 to go then.Have been ok today its been raining so I havent been sitting out the garden

Comment

I have had it for over 40 years! I seem to be allergic to a particular strain of grass pollen which germinates in early June...
        Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
          I have had it for over 40 years! I seem to be allergic to a particular strain of grass pollen which germinates in early June...
          It is not pleasant at all when the eyes start to stream
          been ok today as its been more cloudy

Comment

Funnily enough, I had a sneezing fit on my way into work today...
            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Working...
            X