Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

    So a government spokesperson has announced that the UK could record the worst death toll in europe and a possible 40,000 deaths by the time it's over
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

    Comment


    • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

      Originally posted by tex View Post
      So a government spokesperson has announced that the UK could record the worst death toll in europe and a possible 40,000 deaths by the time it's over
      Its been killing off all age groups but a lot of old folk in care homes,this social distancing will have to continue for a long time up until 2022 I read.

      Comment


      • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

        Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        its been killing off all age groups but a lot of old folk in care homes,this social distancing will have to continue for a long time up until 2022 i read.
        gulp!
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

        Comment


        • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

          Has anyone had problem finding Flour?Nothing in Aldi this morning

          Comment


          • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

            Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            Has anyone had problem finding Flour?Nothing in Aldi this morning
            There was a few packs in B+M.
            Do you do your own baking?
            I'd love to bake scones and bread but i wouldn't know where to start.

            Comment


            • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

              Originally posted by Danniella View Post
              There was a few packs in B+M.
              Do you do your own baking?
              I'd love to bake scones and bread but i wouldn't know where to start.
              I used to when I was younger but not now I was looking for flour for my neighbour I get things for them when I do my shop once a week.I had a look on line unavailable out of stock nothing in Tesco or Morrisons

              Comment


              • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                Over 70s might have to stay in until autumn 2021

                Comment


                • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                  Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  Over 70s might have to stay in until autumn 2021
                  ....And pubs could stay shut for a year.
                  Ejector seat?...your jokin!

                  Comment


                  • Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                    Originally posted by tex View Post
                    ....And pubs could stay shut for a year.
                    It seems like most of the people screaming for the lockdown to be lifted are just desperate to get back into their local pubs !!

                    Sad times when we have the louder voices over-shadowing the ones who are staying at home to stop the spread of the virus ..

                    Itís only a week ago the local ( Gtr Manchester) police had to stop over 600 house parties in a FOUR DAY period


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                    Comment


                    • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                      Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                      It seems like most of the people screaming for the lockdown to be lifted are just desperate to get back into their local pubs !!

                      Sad times when we have the louder voices over-shadowing the ones who are staying at home to stop the spread of the virus ..

                      It’s only a week ago the local ( Gtr Manchester) police had to stop over 600 house parties in a FOUR DAY period


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      My scumbag neighbour and her (ahem) boyfriend were on the doorstep clapping for the NHS on thursday, this pair of shitheads are in and out of the house every half hour(literally)...i think they may be flogging weed to the local potheads as they are usually back five minutes later, the bloody hippocracy of it really grinds my gears
                      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

                      Comment


                      • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                        Bet it makes your blood boil

                        Comment


                        • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                          Originally posted by tex View Post
                          My scumbag neighbour and her (ahem) boyfriend were on the doorstep clapping for the NHS on thursday, this pair of shitheads are in and out of the house every half hour(literally)...i think they may be flogging weed to the local potheads as they are usually back five minutes later, the bloody hippocracy of it really grinds my gears
                          We live in a lovely quiet cul de sac where every family are abiding by the new rules yet thereís three old blokes over 75 who are rarely at home !!
                          They each go out at least twice a day in their cars !!!!

                          Our car hasnít moved in four weeks !!

                          These guys are the ones at most risk and one has a rather frail wife


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                          Comment


                          • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                            My overriding thought on Coronavirus is that it ends sooner rather than later, and everything reverts to normal.
                            Wirral Writer
                            www.alantoner.com

                            Comment


                            • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                              Interesting development ..

                              The head of WHO has apparently just stated that the worst is yet ahead of us and latest tests show that only 2 to 3% of populations have been infected by Covid 19 ana thatís even in heavily affected countries !!


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                              Comment


                              • Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

                                Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
                                My overriding thought on Coronavirus is that it ends sooner rather than later, and everything reverts to normal.
                                Mmmm maybe your optimism can balance my pessimism ...


                                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X