What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

I hate that one. The song has burrowed its way into my brain and it'll be there forever. Hubby says I was singing it walking round Sainsburys this morning!

Comment

"Here come the girls" ERGH I hate that one.

Also the Halifax adverts.....ALL OF THEM!!!

Comment

worst ads at the moment are those awful go compare ones.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The one with Martine ( i look like i have a swimming float shoved down the front of my jeans) McCutcheon for that yoghurt type stuff, her teeth are too fake too.

Not really an advert but that Bingo company who sponsors Emmerdale i really really hate too, they play that annoying song "Dont let your feet touch the ground aaaaahhhhhhh etc" and it shows you them all playing on the beach and laughing, god sake where on earth did they find such a ugly and buckled face mob of people from?

Comment

Halifax radio adverts. The 'Ice-ice-baby' one is particularly annoying, the girl with the cranky neck needs kippering . . .

Comment

Oh yes . . . and it should ne open-season for Meerkats

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderbird2 View Post
                Halifax radio adverts. The 'Ice-ice-baby' one is particularly annoying, the girl with the cranky neck needs kippering . . .

Yep i have started noticing this advert the last week and cant stand it and the other Halifax one when theyre playing lucky you by the lightning seeds.
                I also hate the BT ones with that ginger bloke and hes got 2 stepkids and his mrs Jane is pregnant.

Comment

Obviously the go compare ads,also the Bernard Matthews one with the little kid singing You are soo bootiful, now thats nauseating!

Comment

During the day all the ads are for accident claims (lawyers4you) and selling your gold.

I have noticed the bellowing Cillit Bang man has finally toned down a bit, thank goodness.
                    The people of Oman don't like the Flintstones but the people of Abu Dhabi do!

Comment

"Darling it looks like i'm gonna need.............MORE TIES"
                      "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                        "Darling it looks like i'm gonna need.............MORE TIES"

Have you noticed the girl who says that is the same one in the Comfort spray ad whos says "mmmm fresh" theyre both dubbed badly too even though her voice is the same lol, she needs a right good slap.

The new specsavers Mr Men one though is really good it has the original Mr Men and music in it, and Arthur Lowes voice mixed in with someone who sounds very similar.

Comment

The Perle D'Lait yoghurt ads that have started coming back on with the French girl saying that she used to eat really sour yoghurts - Why? She's an adult, no-one's forcing her!
                          "We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner!"

Comment

The one for some mobile phone company I think, where it starts of all profound and atmospheric with different people saying they want to change the world etc then it turns to some muppet of a bloke saying "I just want a mobile phone that'll give me free upgrades and no hassel and bla bla bla". Aaaargh! No! Stop bleating on about your stupid mobile and go save the world you moron!
                            1976 Vintage

Comment

• when I think there were only five listerine dragoins adverts compared to those annoying Go Compare adverts!! Can't somebody please pull the plug on them??? A certain meerkat I have no objection to but some fat bloke singing about insurance I can do without!!

Originally posted by David View Post
                              The mosy annoying ones for me are without doubt the Halifax ones. They are so smug and the songs are so bad.
                              They're probably all managers' pets or branch management/senior branch staff university graduates.

Our budgie used to love that advert and chirped all the way through it and KNEW which one it was even bere the kid sat on the tou.

Originally posted by deejayk2 View Post
                              .... I remember being annoyed by that advert when I was pregnant with my first child... she is 11 now and she hates the advert too !!
                              Our budgie used to love this advert, knew which one it was even before the kid sat on the toy and chirped all the way through it.

Oh, yeah. Those bloody annoying Perry Como CHRISTMAS son ones. EVERY BODY KNOWS IT'S BLOODY CHRISTMAS!!!!
                              WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Halifax are actors. You will note the kid in the blue suit is the one from Dr Who, Blink!

Comment

Working...
                                X