What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What Is The Worst Ad On TV At The Moment

The one where the chinese boy is sitting on the toilet shouting Its all gone, its all gone! He just happened to have a pen and paper handy and obviously went to the door with his trousers round his ankles! Nauseating and obviously dubbed!

Comment

The latest Jamie Oliver makes my skin crawl so i'll go with that one.

Comment

The ones that really bugs me is the Sponsers of "The Bill" one with the silly,stupid man.... Jeyes!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by karenbrown18 View Post
          The ones that really bugs me is the Sponsers of "The Bill" one with the silly,stupid man.... Jeyes!!

Oh yes how could i have forgotten HIM. It's enough to actually put you off watching the Bill in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by corina View Post
            The one where the chinese boy is sitting on the toilet shouting Its all gone, its all gone! He just happened to have a pen and paper handy and obviously went to the door with his trousers round his ankles! Nauseating and obviously dubbed!
            Oh, I hate that one. Isn't it advertising some sort of air freshener? (I think that's it, from what I can remember.) The ones I hate most are those "confused.com" ones, the backgrounds and actors are equally annoying in those adverts!

Comment

The new Sacla pesto sauce ad....nuff said.....:cry:

Comment

Apart from the confused.com ad where that silly bloke can't win a million quid because he's staff, I confess Esther Hall in the BT ad is beginning to drive me mad. It's partly the fact that it's on so much and partly her pronunciation of the "graph" in "photograph" to rhyme with naff. Pure southern prejudice on my part, I admit, but there you are!

Comment

Vic Reeves dressing up like a woman to play bingo on-line. That awful singer that does the new flake ad. Gary Linekar and those crisp ads. Carol Vorderman bleating on about how to get your finances sorted when she's paid millions for being a badly dressed letter and number sticker-upper. In fact any already overpaid 'celeb' earning wads more for flogging rubbish......... and breathe..there I feel better now.

Comment

Carol Voderman in the Farmfoods advert...I bet you her fee she's never been or eaten anything from Farmfoods!!!
                    The eyes have it!
                    sigpic

Comment

I know she's unbelievable. One minute she's plugging her detox diet books, dvds and such and the next she's flogging chicken nuggets lol.

Comment

Can't stand the Harpic ad where the Harpic "Team" appear from behind a sliding wall!!..... can't believe people actually get paid to do that!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Is that the one that "stops your loo smelling like a zoo?" hehee. So busy cleaning the loo they don't question the fact that there's a talking goriilla involved

Comment

Yep it is. Also can't stand the stupid "SPECSAVERS" ADS!
                            sigpic

Comment

I must admit that the new Flake one is at the point where I'll switch over to avoid it. As soon as it became apparent that the first one was just part of a 'campaign' and I'd have to suffer a whole scenario about who the girl is and how she comes to sing an old advertising jingle.

That's my current most hated ad of the moment.

Comment

I have to admit that one ad I DO quite like is the current M & S ad with all the models cavorting around.

Mind you, if you hire the country's top elegant models + Twiggy it's difficult to go wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X