Hello everyone.
Has anyone here been using aethersx2 lately for playing PS2 games on Android? I recently started experimenting with it and I’m trying to find the best settings for smooth performance without making the graphics look too rough. Some games seem to run well, while others have slowdowns, audio glitches, or occasional frame drops.
I’m especially curious about recommended resolution, rendering options, frame-rate settings, and controller configuration. Does performance depend heavily on the phone’s chipset or Android version? I’d also appreciate suggestions for games that run particularly well and any common settings that beginners should avoid changing.
What has worked best for you?
Has anyone here been using aethersx2 lately for playing PS2 games on Android? I recently started experimenting with it and I’m trying to find the best settings for smooth performance without making the graphics look too rough. Some games seem to run well, while others have slowdowns, audio glitches, or occasional frame drops.
I’m especially curious about recommended resolution, rendering options, frame-rate settings, and controller configuration. Does performance depend heavily on the phone’s chipset or Android version? I’d also appreciate suggestions for games that run particularly well and any common settings that beginners should avoid changing.
What has worked best for you?
