Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the husband!!! i just feel like an outsider with his family like i'm not good enough for their boy!!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• oops is it that bad?
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

• yeah i think so!!! i'm too good for him if the truth be known LOL. well i'm off to bed early start tomoz night x

Comment

• yea me too speak soon

Comment

• X, im suprised at you, going out getting drunk when you have a small baby to think off....shame on you.
            And dons, id rather come on after hes gone to bed so he snot looking over my shoulder n asking this n that....
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• dons - remember you married him, not them ! My wife goes home 1 weekend in about every 6. I hate going with her and when she goes alone, it's a tonic that every relationship needs, no couple are joined at the hip. That said, I get on fine with my inlaws.
              My weekend ?
              Poured on Sat. 'til about 4pm when I picked rocks off the lawn ( just glad to get out of the house ). Bottle of red wine & watched Father of the Bride II that night. Cracker of a day yesterday, went to caves & park afterwards.
              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• lovely weather today, have u we all had good day?
                sigpic

Comment

• yes thanks bumble good weather too how are you?

Comment

• hello everyone. was nice n sunny here today. How are ya'll?

Comment

• lovely again today, coping with half term just about,
                      sigpic

Comment

• not long to go now bumble and it'll all be over, sorry i keep missing you! we need to have one of our chats!

Comment

• yes will chat again soon
                          sigpic

Comment

• just missed you again i wont be back on tonight so i'll speak soon

Comment

• what have i done to you spiral i dont look over your shoulder

Comment

• aww, u aint don nothing marky. I@ll be back on as nornal soon

Comment

Working...
                                X