X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• never heard of it
    sigpic

Comment

• 24? thats with Kiefer sutherland in...i keep go to watch it but i think if you miss the first one, youll lose the plot...
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• I've seen very little tv this summer, just as well because Corrie went a bit silly.
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• i think all soaps are
          Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• hello
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• hi sorry i cant stay got to be up at 6am when's your nephew off home?
              No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• that sok...um in another week i think.

Comment

• chat soon night x

Comment

• ok, night xx

Comment

• hello is anyone coming to play?

Comment

• Hey dons, ya here????

Comment

• yeah but it's late it's gone midnight i've got to be up early so may not stay too long. how are you?

Comment

• its ok. Im gud thanks. But tired n thirsty...and poor u, havin to be up early on a sunday

Comment

• i know but its all good i'm off to hit the shops!

Comment

• sorry i couldnt stay long, gotta go now spi i'll catch you tomoz xx

Comment

Working...
                                X