Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i hate gettin up early....maybe i should get a job where i can sleep in for a bit lol
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• oh yeah theyre pretty spoiled lol how old is yours? mine are 9 almost 10 years old now

Comment

• wow!!! they have lived to be a ripe old age....mine is eh about 4 or 5, but sometimes acts like she is a two year old kid. TALKS ALL THE TIME!! I am saying "shut up cat" half the time and the other half I talk back to her. heehee

hey x, do you have pets around your new baby paige?
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• lol Tigger is a right nag but Felix is pretty quiet. Shes my baby

Comment

• I think I told you guys the name of mine...boobies and don't laugh

Comment

• oh yeah i think you did. My poor little felix had an opperation recently

Comment

• wait, your other cat had an operation!!??? I know one of yours did where you posted a pic of the poor kit.

Comment

• that was felix i posted the pic of

Comment

• yeah I saw his boo-boo...is he any better AND
                    not to change the subject but did you read back on the "questions only" game...I was over here cracking up...It's really funny on what ddon and dean got into an argument about.....LOL

Comment

• felix is a SHE lol she was..but shes still limping and her shoulder is still very warm. might take her back down to the vets. and wut wer ethey arguing about?

Comment

• sorry to felix..I hope I didn't offend her. dean said he was going somewhere and than he kinda asked where was it at to a certain degree, because it is a question game...ddon asked you are going somewhere where you don't know where it is? or something like that and that is what started it...lol

Comment

• hey nrb what's going on? and I take it you fed the baby x? lol I thought spi and I ran you off

Comment

• aaahh lol and felix doesnt mind. Anyways i gotta be off now. Been fun chattin to ya. Hope we do it again sometime Byeeeeeee!!!

Comment

• bye spi...you beat me to it..I was gonna leave too. same to ya )

Comment

• hello guys, glad you were amused by questions game! I was only pulling dean80's leg he knows that i was simply playing the game answering questions with questions and trying to wind him up! lol
                                No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Working...
                                X