This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• byeeeeeee
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• yeah, prego women very attractive.....hope you're well pootle & best of luck.
      Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• hiya aidan
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• hello there...... seems like only a few hours ago!!!

Comment

• dean80's are you really aidan???

Comment

• Lol...

Comment

• No

Comment

• hhhmmmmm!!! how are you again dean anyway? i still havent done my shopping cant get motivated, i've had a shower now i feel lazy!

Comment

• im fine ty. you should have had a cold shower to revitalise..... i could have come scrubbed your back!!

Comment

• well it's no good saying that now!! lol has aidan gone?? come and play some more aidan!

Comment

• yes aidan... dont make dons think we are one.... LOL

Comment

• oh well dean/aidan i've really got to go now might be back to catch you again soon take care both/one!

Comment

• lol good bye donna. speak soon

Comment

• im heeeeeeeeeeeeere
                              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• so am iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                                THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Working...
                                X