Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes thank you it was very nice and relaxed how about you?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• wasnt too bad, but saturday the weather was pants, so we couldnt take the kids anywhere really!! On sunday went shopping and cooked a nice roast chiken dinner.
      Then had an early night and watched that programme with Caroline Quentin in.
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• bummer i forgot that was on footprints in the snow it called isn't it? was it any good?

Comment

• was good, and it was a true story apparently. It'll be repeated on ITV2 probably.

Comment

• i'll look out for it then was it just a one off drama?

Comment

• yes. Theres another one coming soon too which looks abit paranormal type thingy! looks good. Isnt it sad how excited we get about new programmes on TV, yet when I was younger I'd get excited about a night out etc!!!

Comment

• yeah it sure is i suppose we're getting old!!

Comment

• yeah. The useless information is great, its amazing how silly some places/people are!!!

Comment

• no offence to child here or any other americans but they really are strange!!!

Comment

• some of those laws are crazy! i wonder what laws are there where child lives?

Comment

• i don't know we'll have to ask her when she comes on

Comment

• theres bound to be a few silly ones

Comment

• yes, i'd better get dressed in a mo i'm still in my pj's!

Comment

• nice! i got some work now as well...

Comment

• ok well i'll catch you later

Comment

Working...
                                X