This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mums got one (for the grandkids) i love it
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• hi donna. How are you?
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• apart from the forum playing up, i'm good thanks how are you?

Comment

• it is going slow! im busy but ok. got to take Freya to hospital at 10:15... so i gotta shoot. Fear not...I will be back in a while tho!!

Comment

• okie dokie hope she's ok

Comment

• hiya. im back. shes fine, just a routine eye examination - they reckon shes long sighted and needs glasses. I reckon she dont as she can spot a crumb on the carpet and pick it up and eat it!!! lol

Comment

• aawww bless her!

Comment

• and she was sooo well behaved for them too! usually its non stop screams and tantrums!

Comment

• lol, how old is she dean?

Comment

• 19 months... and very bad tempered with it!

Comment

• ha ha ha got to go now i'll catch you laters xxxx

Comment

• ok lady. later x

Comment

• well i gotta go do some work, speak soon

Comment

• I'm 38 years older than Freya & I still pick up whatever falls from the table & eat it ( we only wear slippers in the house & have no pets ).
                              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• waste not want not hey? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X