• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im gud ta and no,not tonight.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• where is he?
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• um, i think he was goin out singing tonight...i think.

Comment

• ooh i say!

Comment

• i actualy cant remeber. me brain is defective tonight heh

Comment

• Feeling very sad today My daughter, Amelia, had 5 of her friends to stay from Thursday to Saturday, celebrating the end of their GCSE's and going to Ipswich to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers. It was lovely to see them so happy and excited and they had a brilliant time. I drove down and picked them up and we got home about half midnight. The next morning we found that a car with 5 teenagers had crashed in a village called Blythburgh minutes after we had come through there. 3 girls were killed including two sisters aged 18 and 15, another 18 year old and a 21 year old man in the other car. They were at the same concert as Amelia and her friends, celebrating the end of their A levels. Makes you think eh?

Comment

• yeah it makes you think, too close for comfort really, one minute having the time of their lives the next thing you know mayhem happens. Shame. Thoughts are with the families

Comment

• Dreadful. God rest.
                  Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• Those poor kids

Comment

• What a horrible cruel thing to happen it really does make you think

Comment

• Read in the paper yesterday that the driver of the other car has been arrested and charged with causing death by dangerous driving. A friend of mine is a fireman at Lowestoft and he said he was glad he wasn't on duty Friday night otherwise he would have had to go to the scene. I couldn't do his job.

Comment

• It's worse for the cop who has to break the news to family.
                          Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• yeah, must be such a hard thing to do.

Comment

• I definitely couldn't do it.

Comment

• you have to be a certain kind of person to do that. is everyone well today?

Comment

Working...
                                X