This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok i'm off too got to do some other stuff catch you tomorrow night night
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• hope we all had a good sleep
      sigpic

Comment

• like a baby..zzzzzzzz
        Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• what is ur avatar picture of dean?
          sigpic

Comment

• its barnaby the bear. If you are an old git like me then you'll remember it. Shown from 1972 (when i was born) until 1978 i think. I only remember the last few years though. its amazing i can remember that far back!!!! LOL

Comment

• looks like a owl from here, i dont remember it
              sigpic

Comment

• an owl?? lady, you seen some funny looking owls down your way!!! LOL

Comment

• i thought it was an owl too at a first glance!

Comment

• get yer eyes on girls!!! look closer.....go on - face right up to the screen.....lol

Comment

• oh yeah i see now got to shoot now got to go into brum bet the motorway will be packed at this time in the day, see you soon.

Comment

• laters missy

Comment

• hey look who i saw on the M6 today!
                          Attached Files

Comment

• can you see him i have circled round him in between the 2 fire engines

Comment

• Hey im here now
                              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• where have u been
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X