Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry it was only brief tonight i'v e got some stuff to do on my pc so i'll say goodnight see you tomorrow.
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• okies, think i'll be goin to bed anyway,im exhausted.....g'night x
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• is there anyone here??

Comment

• yeah im here..why didnt u say hi to me on msn earlier?

Comment

• because my pc was on and i was not in the office i've been sorting some things out, and then i've been doing other things sorry spiral i didn't mean to ignore you

Comment

• ohh...to bumblelady..is that one of your kiddies in your profile pic?
              I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• yeah my boy cute hey, bad mother today they got sun burn on there shoulders i forgot the sun cream
                sigpic

Comment

• oh dear dear! hows things bumble?

Comment

• not to bad, had bad weekend, glad its over, i want a paddling pool but my garden on a slope
                    sigpic

Comment

• aaaaw thats a shame if it's any consolation i had an awful weekend too!

Comment

• im off to bed now will be woken at 5.30 as usual, need some blackout blinds
                        sigpic

Comment

• ok see you soon i'll be on as usual tomorrow night if my nephew hasn't worn me out too much. sleep well x

Comment

• ok, catch u tom, night
                            sigpic

Comment

• whoa, whered th enew games come from? Getin a drag with so many threads lol

Comment

• i can't win trying to please you lot some want new games some don't what do you want?!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X