This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh dear its ok for me!!!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• its ok for me at th emoment
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• *looks around* Well, i guess no ones gonna show up....oh well, cya'll tomorrow night i hope x

Comment

• cat got your tounge spiral?i know my own downfalls,i don`t need you to point them out thank you!i may of put on a few pounds but i dont have the luxury of being to eat at set times,i have to eat what i can when i can!

Comment

• Awww, i didnt really mean it. I jus like winding dons up, thats all. No hard feelings or offence intended

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiralCoolStuff
              Awww, i didnt really mean it. I jus like winding dons up, thats all. No hard feelings or offence intended
              i thought we were all friends,why would you want to be personal to me or wind dons up?if it was for a laugh it never worked,i`ve had a bad day at work and am feeling down,and i`m sure dons has enough on her plate with her wedding coming up!

Comment

• why would you want to wind me up when you know how stressed out i am at the moment? and if it was just a wind up you didnt have to say cruel things in the forum about salty you've really hurt his feelings!

anyway hello and good morning to everyone!

Comment

• morning all, im having a **** time also just to join it with u all,
                  sigpic

Comment

• oh dear....its all going a bit pete tong in here... Come on guys. Chill. I dont want nobody to fall out....
                    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• it's all good fun aint it!

Comment

• im not falling out with anyone just saying im not having good time at mo either,
                        sigpic

Comment

• hi bumble, if you need to talk you know where i am :-)

Comment

• thanks dondons, just life things u know money, men, spotty kids,
                            sigpic

Comment

• i know exactly how you're feeling my head wants to explode today so much on my mind!

Comment

• i have a planet on each shoulder or thats how it feels,
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X