• bye spi see ya soon
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

• byeee X
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• allright xmark1234 how u doin

Comment

• hey spi...i like your new avatar...I need to change mine soon...it's getting old looking at it
          I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• thanks and if ya say so

Comment

• Hey optimus...how are ya? And btw what happened to your other half Pootle? Tell her to jump back in the forum.

Comment

• im not bad childofthe80's, how are you? Pootles doing fine and says she will be on tomorrow

Comment

• eh ok i guess...bored out of me skull. lol Tell pootles to come in with her game face on with all these new games. You two have an edge....you can colaborate and come up with answers

Comment

• we have been trying to get an answer for the tv show in a song, no luck yet tho. Havent checked throught the new games yet, do you recommend any?

Comment

• well if no one minds i'll b off to bed now....catch ya'll later G'night xxxx

Comment

• goodnite sprial

Comment

• spi...i was just going to ask where you ran off to... get some good zzzzz's

Comment

• I just posted another one in the "tv program in song game"

We need to come up with another forum getting away from movies and music....maybe something to do with toys?

Comment

• I sware my brain is going to burst thinking of things for these games....sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up and one just comes to me without thinking lol I usually jot it down on paper so I don't have to remember it

Comment

• what a about a transformers one, some like a fav transfromer poll or even a transformer name game??

Comment

Working...
                                X