Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how are you? have you tried chips n cheese yet?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• im gud thanks and no not yet lol
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• aaaaaaaww i thought you might have, i was talking to a friend today and he said he always has it as a starter in the pub so it's not really weird!

Comment

• oh ok then Im tryin to d/l Rammsteins new single Benzin at the mo but im not havin any luck. where as other songs have d/l no problem

Comment

• where do you d/l from? where i use has been shut down!

Comment

• i use something called Bearshare. I got the free version from bearshare.com. its pretty good

Comment

• oh i'll take a look, and you say it's free?

Comment

• yeah, theres a free version and a version u have to pay for and sorry for taking so long, my comp rebooted itself >.<

Comment

• i've just d/l it, it's a weird setup to what i'm used to, just trying to get a song now!

Comment

• its not so bad once ya get to know it heh

Comment

• i'm sure i'll get used to it, what you havin for supper this evening?

Comment

• hmm, i might have a bowl of Coco Rocks *sings* Cus we'd rather have a bowl of COCO ROCKS!!!

Comment

• LOL yummy, i'm going to go now as i'm getting stressed out with my mouse not working properley and the forum seems slow i'll see you tomorrow night night x

Comment

• ok, g'night xx Oh and one more thing...tell ya what, we had a real near miss this morning ,goin up Fishers Hill off the shore road and this berk in a red VW Golf co s hurtling past us and just barely missed the traffic comin th eother way. what a ideot! Still a bit uuuhhh O_O now lol

Comment

• im going 2 b borin up til xmas now and stay in and study......exams in jan....GULP! plus loads of coursework and a full time job!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X