X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any plans for weekend , anyone ?
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

• yes we are going out saturday night for cuury - anyone else going out anywhere?
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• Nah quiet night in, though saturdays not bad for telly, Strictly Come dancing, Robin Hood and match of the day, sunday better though TORCHWOOD, that rocks.

Comment

• I can't get into that for some reason

I've tried though

Comment

• 94 more posts to the 5-figure mark : GO DONS !!!

Comment

• LOL must post like mad. wonder if i'll get a medal??

Comment

• Oohh ya gettin close to 10,000 posts there dons
                Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• Hi guys firstly i'd like to apologise for lack of being around for the last couple of months, as you can imagine xmas and a new baby has kept me very busy!!! Hope everyone is getting ready for christmas and welcome to all the new members look forward to getting to know you all better, hope everyone is well pm me if any problems and i hope to show my face more often now xx

Comment

• No problem Dons, as an organist December is a VERY busy time for me too. So I fully understand.

Merry Christmas to all of you xxxxx

Comment

• Dons, know what you're going through as we've an 8weeker as of tomorrow. All the best for santa and Christmas, talking of which took number two daughter to the Wack warehouse htis morning, for a play, a party and to meet Sant, she loved it.

Comment

• aw bless her which wacky warehouse did you g oto?

Comment

• The Fort Jester, not too far from where we live, in sunny, well wet and cold Birmingham, her best friend, was poorly, but Boo, went into Santa more than once and had another present for Chloe, and tried to take some of the christmas lights off his little cabin too.....

Comment

• I've heard of the fort jester, just checking it wasn't at the fox and dogs in mere green as i know someone who had their kids party there yesterday.

Comment

• Okies, it was kool, nice party lots of food, the presents, crackers, and the Wacky play area too, shows how well impressed Boo was she only went in once,and so did daddy, awwwwwww. Its good though gets her mingling with other kids, as shes only two, and she gets to play, paint, draw, make things too, and have juice and biscuits, though daddy has a cup of coffee, I need the cafine, though rarely have time to finish it, before its socks and shoes off and into play mode.

Comment

• Sounds like a great facility.
                                What Xmas songs have ye heard most/least so far this year ? If I hear Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas is You once more.... Haven't heard Merry Xmas Everyone ( Shaky ) yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X