Anyone play a musical instrument

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone play a musical instrument

At least Mozart has the dignity to release the music of the Gods gradually as a corpse over several hundred years. Linda Mcartney has'nt been up to much lately. That's just lazy.

Comment

Had piano lessons at 9 but I didn,t have that much interest in it anyway,so I packed it in:cry:

Played the recorder,xylophone,in primary school I wanted to play the tambourine in the school band but ended up with a triangle which I hated

Comment

Yes, the education system is always excellant at ignoring your abillities and crushing your dreams.

Comment

I sing and play jazz piano, after the Sinatra, Nat "King" Cole fashion...and I was doing it before Harry Connick Jr, Michael Bublé and any of those new guys were born!

Comment

Ive been trying to learn 5 string Banjo for a while but its hard cos its right handed and im a lefty!

Comment

Like the banjo but really like the ukulele. I've often thought of buying one and teaching myslef to play it. I play a bit of melodica and I've noticed lots of uploads on YouTube of the two instruments played together. The sound is nice. Not that I could play them both together of course!

Comment

Working...
              X