X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Qwizzle

Is anyone doing this?

http://home.planet.nl/~Qwyzzle/Qwyzzle100.html

I'm up to Level 61 - it's took nearly 2 weeks (in my lunch break at work!) and I'm starting to get stuck. I'll wait for you and give you some clues if you promise to help me when you catch up :-)

Be prepared to use Google and Wickpedia a lot
    TURN THOSE FROWNS RIGHT SIDE ROUND!

i've started it will let you know how i get on!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

didn't get too far stuck at level 5 lol!!! hellllpppppppp

Comment

Anyone who wants help is going to have to tell me the picture and the clue(s) as:

(a) all the written answers are at work
        (b) I'm beggered if I'm starting again

LOL

Comment

Im on level 9 but am now banging my head on my desk.....and my husband who is on level 11 wont tell me the answer!!! this is fun
          If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

the picture has a heading saying monument and has a pic of mens backsides in the snow

Comment

Dondon, I'm surprised you haven't got that (no offence!).

Think American and think about viewing the "monument" from the other angle (i.e. from the other side).

Oh, and it's not snow!

Comment

i cant find the second from last car badge on level 10..help

Comment

Don't think about that one too much, Koukou. Write down the names of the badges that you do know and see what you get. Then keep working from that.

Comment

you are an evil genius tallulah...my head hurts from banging it on my desk......this is addictive. i have found the badge but am still totally stumped

Comment

on level 15 now......... tallulah you must be in mensa.......got all the blokes where my husband works on this now.......anyone got higher than 15?

Comment

My secret weapon isn't my mind - it's the amount of people working on it in my office LOL.

Re the car one - if you have found the badge, then the inital letters of the names of the car should spell out S _ O D A..... what letter is missing? What car starts with this letter?

Comment

level 8 leonardo da vinci meets...... i was thinking wes craven but thats not right! help again

Comment

You're on the right lines with Wes Craven. What film did he make that is respective to that picture. Then google/wikpedia the person who painted that picture.

I'm not going to give you ALL the answers!

*giggle*

Comment

another hint is that all the answers are not essentially the first 'answer' you think of. That 'answer' is usually another clue - if you see what I mean!

Clear as mud?

Comment

Working...
                              X