Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you chill out and calm down after a horrid day at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you chill out and calm down after a horrid day at work?

After a bit of bad news about possible redundancy (SEE the NETTO thread) ad despite Mostly working afternoons last week, there were two afternoons whne my heart just wasn't on the job and you don't know how close I was to walking out... Me? Go and hang out woith some of the crew at The Whalley in Manchester.
    WELCOME TO HELL!!!

Comment

Re: How do you chill out and calm down after a horrid day at work?

Originally posted by vanhelsing View Post
      After a bit of bad news about possible redundancy (SEE the NETTO thread) ad despite Mostly working afternoons last week, there were two afternoons whne my heart just wasn't on the job and you don't know how close I was to walking out... Me? Go and hang out woith some of the crew at The Whalley in Manchester.
      I can relate. It is soooo hard to keep yourself motivated when you know you are going to get the boot! I'm in that situation now and the atmosphere is also very tense between colleagues as we are all in the same boat and getting really cranky. I fell out with someone in my team last week and inavertedly got caught up in a set-to between two other people despite trying to keep out of it. I wanted to scream but I'm getting better at putting things into perspective. It'll all be in the past soon and who knows what wonderous things I'll end up doing next. Here's to the next chapter!
      1976 Vintage

Comment

Working...
      X