No announcement yet.

Big Brother 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah...i think id like them 3 to be the last ones. And im suprised theres any food left with nikki eating it all the time.
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

Nikki, Pete and Glyn - who's Imogen???

Comment

The Welsh girl (the quiet one lol)

Comment

the one that does my head by keep talking in welsh to Glyn, very rude i think!
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

I agree very rude, pete,glyn and richard for the final

Comment

I wish that ash would stop calling everybody babes,its so fake

Comment

I think 'babes' is the in word in the house, they're all saying it, I don't think they can call anybody by their real name - pure ignorance. And yes, I agree, Imogen and Glyn are very rude to be talking to each other in Welsh, really irritates me. Don't care who goes tomorrow really, even Pete is beginning to bug me now.

Comment

I wish Glynn would just stop talking. He's so patronising and smug, I could slap him every time he opens his mouth

Pete's ok, I think he and Nikki are a great double act
                  Last edited by David; 14-07-2006, 12:38.

Comment

Yeah..hey did u see when Pete fell into the pool? Oh that was so funny!!! He wsa sitting on the egde talking to the others and leant back then splash! In he went hahahaha!!!

Comment

Do you think they will get to keep the rat? And I mean the four legged one, not Richard????

Jane has too go! She is loud crude and two faced..... mind you she should be right at home in there with some of the others.....
                      If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

Yeah his reactions to things like that are hilarious

How about when he had his privates waxed HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that was PRICELESS!!!!!

Will the rat (the four legged one) be up for eviction tonight? If so vote the rat stays in! lol

Glynn wanted to smash it's brains out with a hammer, he's only jealous because it has brains where he........

Comment

Gone right off Glyn for wanting to do that to the rat. Good on Richard for sticking up for it.

Comment

it didnt look like ya typical rat tho..it looked more mouse like, and even my mum thought it was cute and thats saying something. I was shocked when i heard what Glyn wanted to do to the poor li'l thing.

Comment

NIcky's gone!!!! No more will we have to watch her constant eating and arm waving!!!! Nor her weeping and wailing and wandering around the bedroom in a thong (although some may like that?) Maybe Pete will be able to sleep easy in his bed now.....
                              If eight out of ten cats prefer whiskas, do the other two shave or wax?

Comment

I must admit, i was rather shocked that she went. Wasnt really expecting it.

Comment

Working...
                                X