Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Not really a Royals watcher but at least they didn't name the kid Taylor, Tyler, Tristan or any of those other Godawful names that are popular today. Somehow Prince Tristan is wrong on so many levels

Comment

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
      Not really a Royals watcher but at least they didn't name the kid Taylor, Tyler, Tristan or any of those other Godawful names that are popular today. Somehow Prince Tristan is wrong on so many levels
      The Queen wouldnt approve of such names it had to be a classic name

Raining too much now forecast is for the week

Comment

ill agree with that.

some of the names kids are given well are they actually names.
        brooklyn being one and loudes which i think is one of madonnas kids names.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

There are day care centres populated entirely with Taylors, Tylers, Caitlins and Conners. And for a time a very popular girl's name was Nevaeh, or "heaven" spelled back to front. And then there's American comedian and television presenter Penn Jillette who named his daughter Moxie Crimefighter Jillete.
          Last edited by victorbrunswick; 29-07-2013, 16:49.

Comment

When cats and dogs get abandoned or dumped by callous owners,rspca,cats protection,dogs trust,battersea cats and dogs home etc have to rehome them,but I always like to see a happy ending where they get a second chance,a kind loving family or person to look after them properly

Comment

When you're seated at a restaurant and then having to get up and move again because the rest of your party wants to sit at another table.

Comment

When you're seated at a restaurant and then having to get up and move again because the rest of your party wants to sit at another table.
                Yes when your the last one seated when eveyone else has the best seats,dont like tables in the centre prefer to sit by the window

Comment

putting the heat on very high when in a car with someone your in the back and the windows dont go down going fast down dips in the road which me sick.
                  they wont put the windows down for you.

makes my stomach turn.

Comment

Christmas gifts cards decorations,xmas pudddings cakes etc much too early on the shelves in shops especially August.A month before xmas would be fine with me,this year I vowed to treat it as an ordinary 2 days rather than going through the expensive routine of spend spend spend

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                      When cats and dogs get abandoned or dumped by callous owners,rspca,cats protection,dogs trust,battersea cats and dogs home etc have to rehome them,but I always like to see a happy ending where they get a second chance,a kind loving family or person to look after them properly
                      Amen to all of that.

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                        Christmas gifts cards decorations,xmas pudddings cakes etc much too early on the shelves in shops especially August.A month before xmas would be fine with me,this year I vowed to treat it as an ordinary 2 days rather than going through the expensive routine of spend spend spend
                        I've seen Valentines stuff in the stores on the day after Christmas.

Comment

Easter eggs in January with hot cross buns

Comment

Originally posted by branny View Post
                            "Aloominum" What's that about? It's AL-U-MIN-I-UM.
                            This is one of those historical consequences of having multiple names in the early days after the element was discovered.

In the early years of the 19th century it was proposed that it be named alumium. After the element was successfully isolated and identified, the name aluminum was decided upon instead. Then a change to aluminium was agreed by various scientific societies of the day in order to be consistent with the many other element names ending in -ium.

Fast forward to the early part of the 20th century, and the major American scientific society involved decided to revert to the earlier name of aluminum. Hence this spelling became the dominant everyday form in North America, while Britain and much of the rest of the English-speaking world use aluminium.

Comment

thats a bit too early.
                              never seen it that early myself.

but yes christmas stuff should be in the shops till say start of november.
                              the puddings etc could go off if they are there in august.

i doubt much would sell that early.

I've seen Valentines stuff in the stores on the day after Christmas.

Comment

Blame Commercials tv radio ads etc spend spend world

Female celebrities or WAGS spending huge amounts on designer gear Gucci handbags boxes of Jimmy Choo shoes etc

Walking around in 6 inch skinny stillestoes what would they feet be like later on in life

Comment

Working...
                                X