no dont want anything unless i come to u
    STOP PHONING GGGGRRRR
    moan over lol
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
      sales calls
      My solution to a particularly persistent place a few years ago was my BT Oscillator 87J. Any other telecom engineers reading this will understand.....

Comment

got caller id but batterys gone lol

Comment

My mate gives the phone to his kids when the telesales call. The kids have a lovely time talking to all those people.

Comment

Certain celebrities advertising on tv grabbing more money when they already have millions,whilst a lot of people struggle to get by it really annoys me

Comment

heres one i hate
              i take kids school from tim to time as they dont live with me
              and how i hate this u standing waiting to go in and the person in front starts talking bout things they was watching on tv to teacher and got wait untill she happly finished talking be4 i cold let my son in school ggggrrrr HELLO SOME OF US HAVE TO GO WORK U KNOW hate that best of it they stood in door way so couldnt get past talk out side if you want all i want do is drop kids off and go work
              rant over now im cool lol

Comment

Halloween in your face when you walk into shops instead of 1 aisle of outfits and accesories there seem to be more in 2013 biscuits,sweets,crisps,chocolates were all stacked up in tesco anybody else notice more stuff this year

Comment

yea ive noticed every where u go shops full looks like there goin be some children putting so pounds on after trick or treating lol
                  it all big con day after all be on sale for half the price think ill stock up again for next year wuna hurt the kids if bit out of date sweets

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                  Halloween in your face when you walk into shops instead of 1 aisle of outfits and accesories there seem to be more in 2013 biscuits,sweets,crisps,chocolates were all stacked up in tesco anybody else notice more stuff this year

Comment

these 118 118 ads.

ad breaks that are too long some ive seen are like 7 mins long.

its good tho if u wanna make a cup of tea.
                    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      these 118 118 ads
                      Make that the whole three-ring circus that directory enquiries has become. It was orders from the EU that started the whole mess.

Comment

118500 i wuna use them again 5.90 it cost to get a number rip off gits

Originally posted by PC66 View Post
                        Make that the whole three-ring circus that directory enquiries has become. It was orders from the EU that started the whole mess.

Comment

yea ive noticed every where u go shops full looks like there goin be some children putting so pounds on after trick or treating lol
                          it all big con day after all be on sale for half the price think ill stock up again for next year wuna hurt the kids if bit out of date sweets
                          Thats what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                            these 118 118 ads.

ad breaks that are too long some ive seen are like 7 mins long.

its good tho if u wanna make a cup of tea.
                            The men in the moustaches

Comment

118500 i wuna use them again 5.90 it cost to get a number rip off gits
                              Phone Pay Plus (the supposed regulator of premium-rate and other "special" rate calls) was poised to start an investigation of DQ services earlier in the year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22659453

What you might like to note for future reference is that while BT heavily promotes its 118500 service, it keeps pretty quiet (at least as far as advertising to residential customers is concerned) about its alternate service on 118707.

118500 is currently over £2 per minute, plus an initial connection charge. 118707 is a flat 75p. per call, regardless of duration. The only restrictions (if you want to consider them as such) is that you're limited to getting one number per call and it doesn't offer the extra facilitites such as onward completion of the call. But even if you need two numbers, calling 118707 twice will be cheaper than using 118500 (or many of the other non-BT services), and you never want to use the onward completion option from any of the providers anyway, since you'll pay through the nose for it (many people assume that after getting the number the rest of the call will then be at their normal call rate - that's not so).

118707 is pretty much where the old BT 192 service went after the EU bureaucrats foisted the whole 118xxx debacle upon us (for comparison, calling 192 in 1998 cost 35p.).

Comment

id rather not use any again that it for me now ill suffer lol

Originally posted by PC66 View Post
                                Phone Pay Plus (the supposed regulator of premium-rate and other "special" rate calls) was poised to start an investigation of DQ services earlier in the year:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22659453

What you might like to note for future reference is that while BT heavily promotes its 118500 service, it keeps pretty quiet (at least as far as advertising to residential customers is concerned) about its alternate service on 118707.

118500 is currently over £2 per minute, plus an initial connection charge. 118707 is a flat 75p. per call, regardless of duration. The only restrictions (if you want to consider them as such) is that you're limited to getting one number per call and it doesn't offer the extra facilitites such as onward completion of the call. But even if you need two numbers, calling 118707 twice will be cheaper than using 118500 (or many of the other non-BT services), and you never want to use the onward completion option from any of the providers anyway, since you'll pay through the nose for it (many people assume that after getting the number the rest of the call will then be at their normal call rate - that's not so).

118707 is pretty much where the old BT 192 service went after the EU bureaucrats foisted the whole 118xxx debacle upon us (for comparison, calling 192 in 1998 cost 35p.).

Comment

Working...
                                X