Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

Digging up roads with temp traffic lights is a nuisanceyou got to laugh the council could be recerfising the roads one day the next gas or water could be digging up typical of BRITAIN timing is always wrong

Comment

ive been outon the roads again today and ive fount a new pet hate for me to moan at ppl pulling out on me just as get close are these ppl tired of living or sumat why do they do this carnt they see
      moan over lol
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

oh no another one added to the list eh getting quite long that list ill bet heh.

it gets to me a bit when people cut in front of me when in a queue or when i see anyone do it.

im always findin new ones as well heh.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
        ive been outon the roads again today and ive fount a new pet hate for me to moan at ppl pulling out on me just as get close are these ppl tired of living or sumat why do they do this carnt they see
        moan over lol
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The ridiculous language used by youths (or yutes as they would say), particularly around London.
          "Dem mans dem", "you get me fam", "pure jokes blood", calling everyone "bro", it's ridiculous.
          Everywhere has it's own slang, but hearing 10 year old white kids using patois & ebonics just sounds silly.

I'm certainly not a language fascist, I would just prefer people to not alter their linguistics purely due to current trends.

Comment

And while i'm on the subject of 10 year olds...........
            More & more these days I see very young children drinking Red Bull style energy drinks.
            If a kid that age lacks energy then they should see a doctor.
            I think those products should only be sold to 18 years & over.
            The mix of chemicals in those drinks can be lethal in high doses, but the dose would be hugely lower for a child, & I dread to think what it does to a young heart.
            Have the parents really not got a clue, very worrying indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
              "Dem mans dem", "you get me fam", "pure jokes blood"
              I have absolutely no idea what those phrases mean. :cry:

Comment

Man dem is a group of friends. You get me fam mean "Do you see where I'm coming from (person of family ties or super close friends considered family)". Pure jokes blood means "I'm having a laugh with you mate/family member".

I really don't mind slang evolving with what people are growing up with. What riles me is the American slang tainting our slang through media. Stuff like saying "***" and using the middle finger instead of the two finger salute.

Comment

Getting a text message from scammers or coral betting shops,who is passing on your numbers to these companies

Comment

boring old f@#$S wuna give to kids on halloween gosh get a grip ppl its fun bet they duna even buy there grandkids if they even have any that is
                    it not the end of the world kids dress up have bit fun and in return rewarded with a few sweets no answer the door and say no thanks not tonight ..... ok we call back tonight lol
                    why answer the doors in first place poor look on kids faces the must have no heart to do that
                    moan over lol

Comment

And while i'm on the subject of 10 year olds...........
                      More & more these days I see very young children drinking Red Bull style energy drinks.
                      If a kid that age lacks energy then they should see a doctor.
                      I think those products should only be sold to 18 years & over.
                      The mix of chemicals in those drinks can be lethal in high doses, but the dose would be hugely lower for a child, & I dread to think what it does to a young heart.
                      Have the parents really not got a clue, very worrying indeed.
                      Even though I've never tried Red Bull, I've had similar ones such as Monster and Rockstar and for the life of me I have no idea how anyone can drink that stuff, much less why it's so popular -- it's absolutely awful.

Comment

The ridiculous language used by youths (or yutes as they would say), particularly around London.
                        "Dem mans dem", "you get me fam", "pure jokes blood", calling everyone "bro", it's ridiculous.
                        Everywhere has it's own slang, but hearing 10 year old white kids using patois & ebonics just sounds silly.

I'm certainly not a language fascist, I would just prefer people to not alter their linguistics purely due to current trends.
                        Sounds almost like the lingo from "A Clockwork Orange."

Comment

Loud bangs being set off before guy fawkes

Comment

yea at 11pm last night gggggrrrr

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                            Loud bangs being set off before guy fawkes

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                              yea at 11pm last night gggggrrrr
                              I know those bangers with around 20 shots and in the pouring rain too

Comment

tomorrow night be the one can see dogs loosein there bark voice lol

Comment

Working...
                                X