Your very petty pet hates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

A pet hate of mine is folk who leave empty toilet rolls on top of the toilet instead of putting them in the bin lol

Comment

When you get held up in a queue in a shop people behind you start to moan and groan no patience

Comment

always when you running late too
        today i had a person asleep i think lights was on green and they just sat there ppl was peeping at they but they sat there daydreamin hello wake up you not the only one that got go work

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
        When you get held up in a queue in a shop people behind you start to moan and groan no patience
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Postmen wearing shorts in winter

Comment

it is a queue after all if one cant wait go somewhere else.

i find it funny to be honest.

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

that program on bbc1 last night britian in fraud or someat like that it was showing ppl how they claim and still got money gggggrrrrr we paying for these dam ppl and one woman won 95,000 on deal or no deal and still was claiming said that she even lived alone ggggggrrrrrr i go work to pay for ppl like this

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                that program on bbc1 last night britian in fraud or someat like that it was showing ppl how they claim and still got money gggggrrrrr we paying for these dam ppl and one woman won 95,000 on deal or no deal and still was claiming said that she even lived alone ggggggrrrrrr i go work to pay for ppl like this
                I missed it because someone called round I hate people who do this,not fair on us going out to work to pay for these lot,they should be forced to pay every penny back when caught out,but that dosent always happen,the worse kind are those with property they should take their assets off them when caught out, having got time for people scamming and ripping us off not fair

Comment

yea all she had to pay was 2grand back that easy for her winning all tha money
                  tha whats up with this country to easy on ppl but they do there best to make us suffer price increases etc

I missed it because someone called round I hate people who do this,not fair on us going out to work to pay for these lot,they should be forced to pay every penny back when caught out,but that dosent always happen,the worse kind are those with property they should take their assets off them when caught out, having got time for people scamming and ripping us off not fair

Comment

The worst people for scamming and ripping us off are the politicians.

Comment

these big six energy companies way over charging peeps for the price of energy.

there are tons of smaller companies who charge far less and u could save as much as five hundred per year and maybe more.

Comment

i went to collect my 2 from school yesterday (friday) and it bad for parking at best of time but it was mayhem im not perfect no body is but some ppl really need to learn how to drive i watched a couple of ppl try to reverse park in a space a bus could get in and they made it real hard work back and forth in and out these ppl was causeing a big problem ppl couldnt get past traffic was building up and cars every where whats wrong with these ppl go take ya test again may be they will fail big time how did they pass that what gets up my nose shouldnt be on the roads
                        moan over now needed get that of my chest lol

Comment

hen i hear these stories im glad i never had an interest in driving.
                          seems u had a nightmare.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                          i went to collect my 2 from school yesterday (friday) and it bad for parking at best of time but it was mayhem im not perfect no body is but some ppl really need to learn how to drive i watched a couple of ppl try to reverse park in a space a bus could get in and they made it real hard work back and forth in and out these ppl was causeing a big problem ppl couldnt get past traffic was building up and cars every where whats wrong with these ppl go take ya test again may be they will fail big time how did they pass that what gets up my nose shouldnt be on the roads
                          moan over now needed get that of my chest lol

Comment

There should be a 3 times rule. If you mess it up 3 times you have to find somewhere else to park and let someone more capable take that spot.

Comment

noisey neighbours ive must have the worst ppl in the world to live next door too ive got get sumat done with these 4am this morning again the Bs dont go to bed until i get up

Comment

noisey neighbours letting their dogs bark

Comment

Working...
                                X