noisey neighbours letting their dogs bark
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

• Re: Your very petty pet hates

5pm traffic ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

People who pretend not to understand English at work when you need something urgently, they usually speak good English when your back is turned or on break time. People who say it's not my problem when they have just made a bad batch of something knowing it has to go onto another machine to be finished. Bosses who take liberty's with their employees and deliberately pay a low non livable wage knowing they have the upper hand. People who spit in the street for no reason, especially as you are just passing them. The woman who lets her dog mess just outside of my gate every morning, And the person who for the last week has let off fireworks starting at 11.00 pm at the back of us.

Comment

ill join you in all off them

Originally posted by battyrat View Post
          People who pretend not to understand English at work when you need something urgently, they usually speak good English when your back is turned or on break time. People who say it's not my problem when they have just made a bad batch of something knowing it has to go onto another machine to be finished. Bosses who take liberty's with their employees and deliberately pay a low non livable wage knowing they have the upper hand. People who spit in the street for no reason, especially as you are just passing them. The woman who lets her dog mess just outside of my gate every morning, And the person who for the last week has let off fireworks starting at 11.00 pm at the back of us.

Comment

Theres one thing that really gets up my nose.................BOGEYS!

Comment

when you driven at night and the car head on has main beam on and dont turn off and blinds ya that realy gets me wound up these ppl are not looking out for other drivers

Comment

The high-intensity headlights which seem to be becoming increasingly common on newer cars. Even on low beam they can be dazzling.

Comment

no mate they was on high beam you see them change when nearly level lol
                  just incompetent ppl not looking what they doing
                  Originally posted by PC66 View Post
                  The high-intensity headlights which seem to be becoming increasingly common on newer cars. Even on low beam they can be dazzling.

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                    no mate they was on high beam you see them change when nearly level lol
                    just incompetent ppl not looking what they doing
                    Sorry, didn't mean to dispute that, just meant that I find the new high-intensity headlights annoying as well, even when they're on low beam.

Comment

no probs matey
                      Originally posted by PC66 View Post
                      Sorry, didn't mean to dispute that, just meant that I find the new high-intensity headlights annoying as well, even when they're on low beam.

Comment

Branded products that have nonsensical tag-lines printed on them, e.g 'Touchably smooth', 'Simply Delicious', Unmistakeably moreish', 'Delightfully Smooth' etc.

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                          5pm traffic ggggggggrrrrrrrrrr
                          Or Friday traffic because half the people have gotten off work early to get a headstart on the weekend.

Comment

Christmas shoppers,traffic parking spaces full all for 1 day

Comment

thats why i do all mine online carnt be doing with all that

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                              Christmas shoppers,traffic parking spaces full all for 1 day

Comment

Interactive theme park attractions. I'm sorry but I want to be entertained, not BE the entertainment.

Comment

Working...
                                X