Love is... Smurfy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love is... Smurfy

If you can't wait for this summer's blockbuster, The Smurfs: The Movie, to be released, there's good news. As a little taster of what's to come, and to show all Smurf fans some lurrve, Arrow Films and Fabulous Films are releasing My Smurfy Valentine (out Monday) - just in time for you to wrap it up for V-Day!

In this little bundle of love there are four episodes, including 'Romeo and Smurfette' and 'Papas Wedding Day' - that's over 100 minutes of Smurf action. So, relive all your fave moments from this hit 80s show all over again. Get yours here.

Who said romance was dead?
    Subscribe in a reader

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Love is... Smurfy

funny story here........was talking a few years ago to a boy at the primary school where i work about the smurfs and he had no idea what i was talking about ........so while he was in assembly i logged on to a pc and found a pic on google, printed it off and stuck it to his desk for when he came back......went off to do another job and my collegue came up to me and asked me if i'd have a good look at the pic.........went back to have a look just as the boy was taking it off the desk to show his friend.......looked over his shoulder to see a pic of a smurf holding a massive reefer ( how i'd missed that i'll never know )........and then had to go throught the process of taking back the pic from a very confused boy who hadn't managed to have a look at it.......luckily for me!

Comment

Working...
    X