X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George 1978
    replied
    Re: Show Us Your Photography

It's a pity that some of them were stored on Photobucket if you know what I mean.

A nice photograph should be loved by both the person who took the picture and also those who view the image - at least we do have some of them in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
    Does Richard Branson have anything to do with SpaceX tex? that is some shot of the rocket. Pet finches.. Our family used to have a pet parrott.. lived to about 50.. feathers fell out.
    posted by victorbrunswick, not me.

Leave a comment:

• Donald the Great
    replied

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
    SpaceX is a company which has developed a reusable rocket to launch commercial satellites. The rocket is designed to return to the launch site after completion of its mission. It was launched from Vandenberg AFB which is some 40-50 miles from where I live so there was no shaking or rattling.
    I looked up SpaceX ..it is an American company. So if you saw the launch then you live in the States. I notioned you were a Brit from your posts.

Leave a comment:

• Donald the Great
    replied

Originally posted by victorbrunswick View Post
    SpaceX is a company which has developed a reusable rocket to launch commercial satellites. The rocket is designed to return to the launch site after completion of its mission. It was launched from Vandenberg AFB which is some 40-50 miles from where I live so there was no shaking or rattling.
    Does Richard Branson have anything to do with SpaceX tex? that is some shot of the rocket. Pet finches.. Our family used to have a pet parrott.. lived to about 50.. feathers fell out.

Leave a comment:

• Donald the Great
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Thats one of my yachts, the other is in dry dock at present so having to use my helicopter.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

My pet finches George and Ringo, they are so funny.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• victorbrunswick
    replied

So how far is your house from the launchpad and what is space x? must of been quite a window shaker

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Just because i can......
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

So how far is your house from the launchpad and what is space x? must of been quite a window shaker

Leave a comment:

• victorbrunswick
    replied

SpaceX rocket launch as seen from my front yard.

Leave a comment:

• zabadak
    replied

Thats one of my yachts, the other is in dry dock at present so having to use my helicopter.
    Hate it when that happens!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
    Great shots tex. That sangria can knock yo about if not careful That you posing with your yacht mate?

Leave a comment:

• Donald the Great
    replied

So just got back from Ibiza, my wife Chris and I had a lovely week with plenty of sun,sand and sangria. Took a few snaps if anyones interested.....
    Great shots tex. That sangria can knock yo about if not careful That you posing with your yacht mate?

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

So just got back from Ibiza, my wife Chris and I had a lovely week with plenty of sun,sand and sangria. Took a few snaps if anyones interested.....
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Donald the Great
    replied

Yes, this was the fitting rooms at Moss bros

Someone gonna post.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X