• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Brit General Cinema Quiz.

Ridley scott and erm...gimme a minute.
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Michael Winner also made a number of Hollywood films, probably the most infamous being Death Wish.

Comment

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
        Michael Winner also made a number of Hollywood films, probably the most infamous being Death Wish.
        Yes Winner was the other. So you and tex will have to sort out who is posting next.

Comment

Okay, I'll have a go.

Name the late 60s film in which the lovely Jenny Agutter played a schoolgirl in peril from a serial killer.

Comment

Okay, I'll have a go.

Name the late 60s film in which the lovely Jenny Agutter played a schoolgirl in peril from a serial killer.
            I recall watching this ages ago. The name eludes me tho. She was still a young teen then.

Comment

Yes, very young. The title was 3 words, the first being 'I'.

Comment

Was she in the outback with some schoolgirls?

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                  Was she in the outback with some schoolgirls?
                  I think you're confusing two Aussie films, there - Walkabout, which she was in with a young boy playing her brother and Picnic At Hanging Rock, which did not feature her
                  Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                    I think you're confusing two Aussie films, there - Walkabout, which she was in with a young boy playing her brother and Picnic At Hanging Rock, which did not feature her
                    Ah yes...spot on!

Comment

Yes, very young. The title was 3 words, the first being 'I'.
                      This is the film about two silly schoolgirls who kept going to this derelict house? The scene of some awful murders.

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                        Correct. She was in Walkabout.. her first film nude scene if not mistaken. tex take a look at Picnic At Hanging Rock if you have not seen it. An Oz classic in my view.

Comment

Originally posted by Donald the Great View Post
                          This is the film about two silly schoolgirls who kept going to this derelict house? The scene of some awful murders.

Yes, there were 2 schoolgirls in it and Agutter finds the body of the other one.

Comment

Correct. She was in Walkabout.. her first film nude scene if not mistaken. tex take a look at Picnic At Hanging Rock if you have not seen it. An Oz classic in my view.

Walkabout was a film every boy in my class at school would watch when it was on for the most obvious reason. It's been ages since I saw it. Think Agutter and her brother meet up with an aborigone--not sure if that is right spelling.

Comment

Walkabout was a film every boy in my class at school would watch when it was on for the most obvious reason. It's been ages since I saw it. Think Agutter and her brother meet up with an aborigone--not sure if that is right spelling.
                              Aborigine, yes
                              Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Seen it many years ago, stook in my memory so i guess i enjoyed it, must watch again given the chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X