This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah honesty is the best policy!
    tpbm when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• this morning. when i looked in the mirror.... NOT!!!! I tell my kids i love them every day.
      tpbm how many times do you need to hear the 3 special words?
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• every day!!!
        tpbm do you still look at your wedding pics/video?

Comment

• yes only the other day i was watching it with oliver....
          tpbm do you yawn loudly?

Comment

• i do sometimes

tpbm wat do u do for fun?

Comment

• all kinds of things some of them i can't say on here my husband might read!!!
              tpbm how about you?

Comment

• play jokes, drink, watch films, anything basically!!!!
                tpbm whats the best practical joke youve had played on you?

Comment

• a guy i was friends with took me out for a drink and he said you've got small fingers let me look at that ring, so i took it off and passed it to him then in the middle of the pub he got down on one knee and proposed, obviously he wasn't being serious but i was so embarrased it was really funny
                  tpbm what colour is your car?

Comment

• mettalic oriental blue (dark blue basically)
                    tpbm you still have a yellow one?

Comment

• yes but i'm selling it as we are selling up and moving
                      tpbm thinks i'm mad to sell the house after i've just done it all up

Comment

• no, thats what we done and we made 40k!!
                        tpbm where you moving to??

Comment

• we have seen a few places, one in west yorkshire, one in north wales and some others we want to be in a little village somewhere
                          tpbm will you always stay in Cov?

Comment

• i would move to Canada or Australia at the drop of a hat. Wife wouldnt tho, she thinks we are too far out where we have just moved to (outskirts of cov) !!!
                            tpbm where would be your ideal place if money/job wasnt an option?

Comment

• Australia, it's not job or money that holds me back it's hubby he wont fly more than 4 hours egypt was a push!!!
                              tpbm where's aidan today?

Comment

• he should be on about 2ish i think...
                                tpbm is that you aidan?

Comment

Working...
                                X