Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes, for charity. But if i went grey id leave it that way- grey on a guy is a sign of wisdom as well as old age!!!

tpbm - what is the one thing you always carry around with you?
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• my head LOL my mobile
      tpbm do you prefer to txt or call?
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• text definately.

tpbm do you own too many shoes?

Comment

• i have only a few.
          tpbm oggles the opposite sex in the street
          sigpic

Comment

• false unless it's firemen!!!

tpbm would you pose nude for a mag?

Comment

• i prefer to call it "window shopping" you can look at the goods but cant try them on... lol

tpbm - do you ever get an ice cream headache???

Comment

• yeah how awful is it when that happens
                tpbm what do you do if you get cramp?

Comment

• go arggggghhhhhh and try and relax which ever part of my body is cramped.

tpbm - have you ever had an electric shock?

Comment

• yes had one the other day, not major will dry my hands properly in the future
                    tpbm - have you ever passed out
                    sigpic

Comment

• yes. i had trouble with my ears when i was younger and when te doctor stuck his whajamacallit down em i fainted.... i woke to find the doctor holding my legs up so the blood could rush to my head.

tpbm - have you ever walked behind someone whos having there photo taken and pulled a face at the camera?

Comment

• yeah i love gags like that
                        tpbm have you ever walked up to a stranger and asked in a worried voice where's my car?

Comment

• no, but ive told people that theyve trod in something and when they lift up to look at the bottom of their shoe, i shout "oh hello sailor" in a gay voice!!! LOL

tpbm what is the worst thing you have ever lost?

Comment

• erm the man i loved!
                            tpbm if you could change anything be it about yourself or whatever what would it be?

Comment

• the way people are in the world today...ie no terrorism, child abuse etc.... i want my kids to grow up knowing they are safe.
                              tpbm what is the funniest thing youve heard in the last 24 hours?

Comment

• everything you've said in word association game!!!! funniest thing i've seen is a girl just being dragged by her top by a police officer, she was kicking him and screaming it was great!
                                tpbm will you have anymore kids?

Comment

Working...
                                X