Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes and if i didnt wash behind my ears i'd have potatoes grow there!
    tpbm whats the weirdest bit of advice any of your parents gave you?
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• Everytime I tell my dad I am having trouble at work he says " Do you want me to go up there and take care of them?" sort of scary
      tpbm what is your favorite memory of food
      I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• when i went to a restaurant and tried frogs legs, and when they came out they were as youd imagine them - 2 dangly long legs. they had a light batter round them.
        tpbm Did your mum ever say to you "if you hear the tune on the ice cream van - it means he's got none left"?
        Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• lol no!
          tpbm what's the stupidest thing your parents have ever told you?

Comment

• if you hear the tune on the ice cream van - it means he's got none left!!!!

and the all time classic... "if you break both your legs, dont come running to me!!!!"

tpbm did you ever catch your parents taking the tooth from under your pillow and putting money in its place?

Comment

• no i didnt it was the tooth fairy wasn't it??
              tpbm did you have to do chores for your pocket money?

Comment

• only keep my bedroom tidy.
                tpbm how much pocket money did you get and what did you buy with it?

Comment

• when i was much younger a pound a week and it went on sweets but up until i was about 16 i got £7.50 and i used to save it for clothes or make up
                  tpbm what age did you leave home?

Comment

• i ran away when i was 14. Had my bag packed with my most important things (books!!!!! LOL) i got as far as the entry at the side of the house and waited there til it got dark, then went back home cos i got cold. But i did eventually leave home at 24

tpbm have you ever lived on your own or did you move in with someone?

Comment

• i moved out fot the first time with my ex husband when i was 18, i didint no how to work a washing machine,
                      i have never lived on my own, wish i was though apart from my kids

tpbm have you a widescreen tele
                      sigpic

Comment

• yes. its a biggy
                        tpbm do you go for the modern look or the more traditional look when buying furniture etc?

Comment

• well i have some silver bits which is modern looking but alot of soft looking stuff also, more comfort than style,
                          tpbm do u still have a vcr
                          sigpic

Comment

• yes, cant throw it away just yet....i also have a combi in the kids rooms.

tpbm what was the last film you saw?

Comment

• i honestly can't remember!
                              tpbm sky tv or normal tv?

Comment

• sky - cos theres more **** you can flick thru on the remote!!!!

tpbm... do you watch most haunted?

Comment

Working...
                                X