This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it wasnt too bad actualy

Q to Deans....will i ever get to chat to you?
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• one day your dreams will come true!! :P
      q to dons isnt being an aquarius great???
      Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• it sure is
        Q to dean are we going to have a joint party for our birthday?
        No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• yes lets. we can swing our pants to the 80s and 90s Dance tunes and get all the pernod from the offy and drink it till we both fall over in a drunken stupor...and when we wake we will have the old pernod crystals formed around our mouths. oh such fun!!! LOL
          Q to Dons Fave Dance/Rave tune of all time?

Comment

• sneaker pimps spin spin sugar
            Q to dean same question ( i will wake up and ask you different q's)

Comment

• move your body - Xpansions

q to dons - if you still tired why dont you go back to bed?

Comment

• i'll be ok i'll have sleep this arvo i got up at 6 am and had a cuppa with my fella then went back to bed
                Q to dean don't you just wish you could go back to bed?

Comment

• all the time - i love my bed. Isnt it funny how when you were younger, you'd do anthing to stop up late. But now your older you go to bed as early as poss. Or is that just me as all you guys seem to be on here until early hours!!!.

Q to dons. what colour is your bedroom?

Comment

• it's a new house so all the walls are magnolia but in the bedroom we have terracotta border, we have just started to decorate throughout though
                    Q to dean what is your fav karaoke song?

Comment

• I have 3 that i can sing to
                      "great balls of fire" Jerry lee lewis - Elton John "Your song" and Lionel Ritchie "Hello"
                      AND yes i used to go karaoke alot....

Q to dons have you sang karaoke and what song?

Comment

• yes once when i was about 19 me and my friend sang never ever by all saints!
                        Q to dean what di you want to be "when you grew up"?

Comment

• an actor or an astronaut
                          Q to dons: what was your fav subject at school.. im guessing ART???

Comment

• No i didn't enjoy art, my fav subject was drama i got an A in my GCSE!!!
                            Q to Dean were you popular at school?

Comment

• i had my small group of friends. and the girls all thought i was "CUTE" i used to reply
                              "puppies are cute.... then they grow into dogs." LOL

q to dons. were you a teachers pet?

Comment

• no not at all! my technology teacher mrs eversham quite liked me bless her!
                                Q to dean were you lost when the site just went down?

Comment

Working...
                                X