• Show
Clear All

• has to be you childofthe80s
    sigpic

Comment

• i dun have a crush on anyone here
      Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• alright bumblelady...thanks but I like guys.... lol....I don't have a crush...but the pics of xmark and remember are pretty handsome
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• check out pics of salty.... page 25 post #246 and page 26 post # 256 in answers only game
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• what about us women were nice looking also, why have the men had all the comments, huh?
            sigpic

Comment

• yeah men come on Question to all the men who would you have a crush on?

Comment

• i bet they all go quiet now
                sigpic

Comment

• thanks d.don...we should start calling him sexy salty...lol took me FOREVER to find pics but it was worth the wait

Comment

• do a profile in all about me so we can get to know more about you childofthe80s all we know is your name
                    sigpic

Comment

• where in the world is the "all about me section"...? Can you help me out?

Comment

• yes its in the members lounge, either page one or page 2

Comment

• i only have eyes for one lady-she is the person i could imagine spending the rest of my life with!

Comment

• question to salty who is this lady??

Comment

• she is the lady that i`d die for the lady who holds my heart!

question to child,what are you up to today?

Comment

• ehh chilling with the cat..lol...I got an invite to go fishing but passed..so basically just chores. Even on my days off of work (I work) know what I mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X