This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• post a question to a member childofthe80's
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• ill go q to child
      are you going to post a question
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

• sorry I took so long..yes I will post a question.. This question is to remember...where are you? Or better yet what ever happened to him?
        I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• remember has been on holiday read post busy busy busy in announcements and post another one childofthe80's

Comment

• ok...this is a question for all members..muh ha ha..how long do you think "sexygirl" will be around on this forum?
            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• not very long!!! she's been sending msgs to people i haven't had one though!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by childofthe80's
                sorry I took so long..yes I will post a question.. This question is to remember...where are you? Or better yet what ever happened to him?
                I'm still here but lurking in the background. I am now working two jobs, looking after my three year old daughter and pregnant wife and running a nostalgia website called DoYouRemember.co.uk (anyone heard of it?) so I don't get a lot of time for posting these days!

I'm also working on a major update of the main website which is taking up a lot of my time. You might not see me but I'm always here and if you want to send me a message you can PM me.
                Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
                http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

• ok first one to read this gets to post the next question to member

Comment

• that would be me....ok, um, question to salty If you could rescue anyone from a burning building, who would it be?
                    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• in a real world when we get called out to a fire i want to be able to save everyone!but sometimes things arent quite that simple!were meant to make a difference and help people who need us,when we cant it tears me up-ive shed more tears for people i that i couldnt help than i did when my mom died!

talking of jobs a question for dondons.did you and your fiancee get the contract to make the slag blowers?(dondons and the love of her life make jokes and party gear they were the first to produce the self infating whoope cusion!iif ever you need fake poo or pretend vomit they are your people what a great job bringing happines into peoples lives!)

Comment

• yeah salty we got the contract!
                        where was i oh yeah question to bumblelady - have you lived in west sussex all your life?

Comment

• yeah since age of 2
                          question to salty how long do you think you will live in your home for?
                          sigpic

Comment

• where ever i live and who ever its with it`ll be my home-so i suppose i`ll live in my home for ever,or as long as god blessess me time with!

question to spiral,where would you most like to live?

Comment

• uumm, im happy where i am, on my little island, by the sea Sourounded by rolling hills and country side.

Q to everyone are you going away on holiday this year?
                              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• not too sure yet partner a workaholic!

Comment

Working...
                                X