This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too easy!!!!! your go
    Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

• If there are 5 apples on the counter and you take away 2, how many do you have?
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

• you still have 5 cos you took them.

Comment

• wrong

Comment

• 3 then. cos you take 2 away.

Comment

• reverse that and you're right

Comment

• yeah, i meant that!!!! LOL

Comment

• course you did! your go

Comment

• earth to dean it's your go!!

Comment

• ok ok....

Three people check into a hotel. They pay £30 to the manager and go to their room. The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is £25 and gives £5 to the bellboy to return to the people. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that £5 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets £2 and gives £1 to each person. Now each person paid £10 and got back £1. So they paid £9 each, totalling £27. The bellboy has £2, totalling £29. Where is the missing £1?

Comment

• i've heard this one before but can't remember where the £1 is

Comment

• ill let you stew on it til wednesday.....

Comment

• good gosh! I always hated these in school. I dunno...he dropped it on the way back up to the rooms?
                            I'd rather hear the bad truth than a good lie

Comment

• i have no idea
                              Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

• no i remember now i had to work it out using pieces of paper the bell boy had £2 and the hotel had £25.00 they were given £3 which makes £28.00 divide that by 3 =£9.3333333 which is how much they paid each they didnt pay £9 each, sorry if i havent explained it very well try it yourself if you don't understand

Comment

Working...
                                X