Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MC Hammer

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: MC Hammer

    Yes, MC Hammer, earning 13 MILLION and squandering it all....

    Leave a comment:


  • Trickyvee
    replied
    Re: MC Hammer

    Originally posted by sf1378 View Post
    Good God. I remember him...at the time I thought he was the bees knees...now I look back on him and think he was a right wally...lol.
    Same here. There's a junction stop sign near Amble in Northumberland with 'HAMMERTIME!' written under it. Been there for years. Always makes me snigger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guest's Avatar
    Guest replied
    Re: MC Hammer

    Good God. I remember him...at the time I thought he was the bees knees...now I look back on him and think he was a right wally...lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • kazboot
    replied
    Re: MC Hammer

    Stop.....Hammer time!

    Leave a comment:


  • darren
    replied
    Re: MC Hammer

    here is mc hammer performing.
    http://youtu.be/B4qZec7B6oU

    Leave a comment:


  • www.doyouremember.co.uk
    started a topic MC Hammer

    MC Hammer

    More...
Working...
X