Downfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Downfall

Downfall was a game for two players. Players sat either side of the upright board and you put a counter in at the top, and had to twist the cogs round to get your counter through the maze. Whilst doing this, (not being able to see your opponents side of the board), you may be helping the other players counter through, or you may not be helping them at all! Now there's some logic!

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Downfall

I was just thinking about this game the other day. I didn't have it myself but many friends did and I couldn't remember how it worked. I think it was made of grey plastic and I remember all the cogs - did they have little coloured bits on them that you had to match up to get the counter to fall? I can't remember actually playing against anyone. I don't think we ever played it properly!
    1976 Vintage

Comment

i bought this game off ebay a few years ago. think i might have a look see if i can find it, now that my daughter's at an age she will be able to play it properly. thanks for the reminder.
      "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

I remember the advert on t.v....they reused it for yonks and had that guy with the REAAAAALLLLLY deep voice doing the voice - over, he from Neat and Tidy (awful tv show).

Comment

Working...
        X