Crowhaven Farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crowhaven Farm

A young couple move to an isolated farm in the hope that it might save their troubled marriage, but instead they have to face up to some pretty horrific supernatural forces that also live on the farm. The most memorable part of this film was when a blonde woman was crushed to death under a board with rocks placed on top, by some strange towns people. The film was released in 1970 and was produced by Aaron Spelling (of Beverly Hills 90210 fame). Hope Lang and Paul Burke starred as the two main characters. Along with Stephen King's IT, Crowhaven Farm left many a teenager scared stiff for much of the 70s.

More...
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Re: Crowhaven Farm

I was amazed when I read this, as I have thought of mentioning it on the forum several times. The reason is that it made a very big impression on me the first time I saw saw it. I was probably 14 or 15 and babysitting my younger siblings. It was such a clever movie at manipulating one's feelings of horror. The fact that no one belived the main character when she said what was happening to her had me on the edge of my seat. And when her best friend turned out to be one of 'them'! Agghh!!!

The main character wasn't actually crushed to death though. As I recall, she was saved at the last minute - though it is very many years since I saw it.

Comment

Working...
    X