Mammoth Straws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mammoth Straws

Mammoth Straws were, hence the name, large, lengthy, tall, thin straws. The straws themselves were inedible and made of plastic; they had differently coloured fruit flavour sherbet crystals in them. The box was, like the straws, tall, thin, large and lengthy; it was yellow and had a rugby player, a clown, a skier and a magician.

More...

Re: Mammoth Straws

Originally posted by www.doyouremember.co.uk View Post
    Mammoth Straws were, hence the name, large, lengthy, tall, thin straws. The straws themselves were inedible and made of plastic; they had differently coloured fruit flavour sherbet crystals in them. The box was, like the straws, tall, thin, large and lengthy; it was yellow and had a rugby player, a clown, a skier and a magician.

More...
    I do remember these. But I don't know what happened to them either. It's unlikely that they're still around, bearing in mind how old they are -- you know, they always just crush these kind of boxes when the kids have emptied them. So I'd be surprised if a single trace of them remained!!

Mammoth straws, eh. We must have mammoth memories.

Comment

I remember these but never bought them because I didn't like the sherbet crystals, and that was a lot of crystals!
      1976 Vintage

Comment

have to say i cant remember these.
        when did they first appear.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
        X