Cherry Lips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Lips

These were made by squirell I think and were hard tiny little red smiley shaped gums which you could buy from the jar - in Lbs and 2oz!They had a slight scented taste kind of perfumed cherry. They were my favourite sweet after fizz bombs and sugar mice

More...

Re: Cherry Lips

Originally posted by www.doyouremember.co.uk View Post
    These were made by squirell I think and were hard tiny little red smiley shaped gums which you could buy from the jar - in Lbs and 2oz!They had a slight scented taste kind of perfumed cherry. They were my favourite sweet after fizz bombs and sugar mice

More...
    cant think of sugar mice.
    but fizz bombs and cherry lips i just adored them.
    for some reason i felt i should not be eating them as they where scented which made me think they where a female's sweet.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Perfumed cherry? always smelt like washing up liquid to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jingbang View Post
        Perfumed cherry? always smelt like washing up liquid to me.
        was it always the same scent they had.
        cant quite remember JB.
        im surprised you where not blowing bubbles mate.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I loved cherry lips and also floral gums!
          Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

I seem to recall them being sold in a little triangular box too (like the toblerone box but shorter) and Floral Gums were made by the same company but I think it had a squirell on it's logo blowing a french horn type instrument?

Comment

Yeah they were both 'Squirrel' brand. I remember those triangular boxes too.
              Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Squirrel Horn made them in Heaviley Stockport but the factory had a fire and later shut down .You can still buy them off ebay and the internet at selected old sweet shops .Years ago you could wait outside at dinner time and the workers would give you bags full of oddly shaped ones and sweets stuck together

Comment

Yuk yuk yuk to the lips and floral gums. They were like eating perfume. On par with the badness of discovering bits of dried ginger in your tropical mix, by eating it *insert screwed up lemon face here*.
                  1976 Vintage

Comment

Loved cherry lips when I was little, not had them for years or floral gums. Did recently have giant parmaviolets - can't believe they're still going, as they're vile now, far too sweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X