A Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Link

1. A link? Is there, or could there be a link that we could copy and pasted to allow and invite others to join this funky, kool site.
    2. Pictures, I'm still having problems putting on pictures, maybe I'm thick, could this be changed to make it easier to upload and display images, or a simple tution provided.
    3. Pictures quizzes? Links?
    Last edited by Oggy; 29-10-2006, 11:02.

Please... the tutorial for the piccies would be good... I admit to being technologically challenged and need to be hand fed new applications in a child like fashion.
    Like the idea of a ccp-able link to invite friends to join too.
    sigpic
    Mrs Oggy
    ~~~*~~~*~~~
    Count your friends amongst the stars....
    And your enemies on the fingers of one foot!

Comment

Been telling people the many merits of this wonderous site, so yep a link would be handy.

Comment

Re: A Link

A link? Is there, or could there be a link that we could copy and pasted to allow and invite others to join this funky, kool site
        If you look in the thread tools menu at the top of the thread, you will find an "email this thread" tool which you can use to send to a friend. Hope that helps.

Pictures, I'm still having problems putting on pictures, maybe I'm thick, could this be changed to make it easier to upload and display images, or a simple tution provided.
        When you're writing a post, you'll see a set of options further down the page that includes "manage attachements". Click this button and you'll be able to upload your image as JPEG, GIF, PNG or BMP. The forum will automatically display a thumbnail of your image in your post and people will be able to clikc on it and get the full size version. If you want to link to an image on another website, use the insert image button in the formatting and editing tools where you write your post. Paste in the URL to the image and it'll appear in your post. Please note that this method can cause problems if the other website owner takes down or changes the content of the photo you have linked to. It is also not good netiquette to link to other people's images since it effectively steals other webmasters' bandwidth.

Pictures quizzes? Links?
        That's down to you the community to come up with the quizzes and pictures.
        Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
        http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk

Comment

Re: A Link

Cheers oh wise one

Comment

Working...
          X