Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am certain that in the past 24 hours I posted on a thread in this part of the forum and the thread has disappeared! If spammers were gatecrashing it, I will understand why.

Anyway, my comment was about avatars and after a change of avatar, signature and so on, I had mentioned about the size of avatars on screen being similar to the size of a postage stamp and I asked whether they could be roughly twice the size that they are now so that the detail can be seen on them. It would be nice if that could happen.

Perhaps Heather or HG could enlighten us?
    Last edited by George 1978; 29-01-2021, 03:33.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Not sure what has happened to the original thread...but I can certainly ask if they can be enlarged a little..
    Heather

Comment

Thanks, Heather. I have to admit that I thought it was something that I said about avatars originally in the previous thread, but never mind about that.
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Admins reply

Hi sorry i'm going to have to say no to this. It's technically possible but could cause layout problems unless I manually edit all the templates to accommodate the larger size. I think it's best to leave it as it is.
        Heather

Comment

I suppose that was a case of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", and I assume that tampering with the system could possibly make things worse as you say, but was worth asking anyway.
          I'm having so much fun
          My lucky number's one
          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
          X