Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wirral Writer
    replied
    Re: The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

    Originally posted by mikey View Post
    The part of the lyrics seem a bit stalky though: "wherever you go, I'll be there in the shadows, just waiting for you..." lol
    It depends on how you interpret it. I don't think it's stalky. To me, it's just a simple love song.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikey
    replied
    Re: The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

    The part of the lyrics seem a bit stalky though: "wherever you go, I'll be there in the shadows, just waiting for you..." lol

    Leave a comment:


  • zip55
    replied
    Re: The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

    Come up and see me - Cocky Rabble
    Motorbikin' - Chris Spedding

    Leave a comment:


  • amethyst
    replied
    Re: The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

    When I first heard One of these nights-Eagles I got into them big time

    Sailing a big hit for Rod Stewart
    Jeans on Dave Dundas
    Im going to Barbados-Typical Tropical never went though
    Cant remember snow in June
    I am 18 with a bullet?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Chilites "It's Time For Love" - Just Heard It On Magic

    I have just heard the Chilites autumn 1975 hit, "It's Time For Love". That song, which I haven't heard for years, certainly brought back the memories of when I was a 14-year-old boy in secondary school. And I LOVE that song's orchestral backing.

    There were some pretty good songs out in 1975, which is the year I always remember for that unseasonable snowfall we had in June.

    What are YOUR special memories of 1975?
Working...
X